Wednesday 14 January 2009

Many thanks to Possum!

Who have agreed to sponsor my fees for the 2009 BAOT/COT conference. Maybe it was the temptation of publicity through my blog :-) anyway it made me day to know I would definitely be able to attend the conference and I am really excited about doing the roundtable session. I attended the conference in 2006 in Cardiff and really found it an inspirational event. One of the most interesting and though provoking sessions was one I sat in on by accident which had a mental health focus. One presenter talked about CBT and how she saw that this fitted to OT, it made me really reflect on the impact on psychological/psychiatric implications of the long term (and often progressive) conditions of the clients I work with. So thanks Possum, I look forward with great enthusiasm to the opportunity you have given me!

No comments:

Post a Comment